Note: Our Products Can Be Customized According To Customers' Needs. In Addition To National Standards,We Can Design And Manufacture According To American Standards, Japanese Standards, German Standards, Russian Standards, British Standards And So On.
Z941H, Z941W, Z941Y electric gate valves can be used in: chemical, petrochemical, petroleum, paper, mining, electric power, liquefied gas, food, pharmaceuticals, water supply and drainage, municipal administration, mechanical equipment, electronic industry, urban construction and other fields.
The Z941 electric gate valve is suitable for cutting off or connecting the pipeline medium in various systems of petroleum, chemical, hydraulic, and thermal power plants with a nominal pressure of PN1.6～16.0MPa and a working temperature of ≤-29℃～550℃. Applicable media are: water, oil, steam, acid, alkali, ammonia, urea, sulfur-containing natural gas, etc. The operation modes are: manual, gear drive, electric, pneumatic, etc.
Z941 electric gate valve structure and characteristics
1. Exquisite selection of materials, in line with relevant domestic and foreign standards, and high overall quality of materials.
2. It meets the requirements of advanced standards at home and abroad, with reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
3. The sealing pair is advanced and reasonable. The sealing surfaces of the gate and the valve seat are made of Stellite cobalt-based hard alloys with different hardness. The sealing is reliable, high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, and corrosion resistance. , Good scratch resistance and long life.
4. After quenching and tempering and surface nitriding treatment, the valve stem has good corrosion resistance, scratch resistance and wear resistance.
5. It adopts wedge-type elastic gate structure, with thrust bearing in medium and large diameter, with small friction force, and equipped with impact manual operation, which makes it easy to open and close.
6. Various piping flange standards and flange sealing surface forms can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.