Contact Us Now! firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Category：BREATHER VALVE
Product Name：ZH-1 drawer type flame arrester
Product Tag：drawer type flame arrester
Update Date：2021/8/31 0:01:20
Storage tank flame arresters are used to prevent external flames from entering equipment and pipelines containing flammable and explosive gases or prevent flames from spreading between equipment and pipelines. Storage tank flame arresters are generally divided into two categories: one is used for large hydrogen pipelines The flame arrester. This kind of flame arrester adopts flange connection; the second type is the flame arrester for hydrogen cylinder.
There are generally three types of flame arresters for storage tanks:
The **** kind is connected to the hydrogen cylinder (one end is threaded M16*1.5, the other end is Φ8 or Φ10 leather connector);
The second type is threaded at both ends (M16*1.5); hydrogen cylinder flame arrester
The third type is with leather joints at both ends (Φ8 or Φ10)
Explosion-proof and fire-proof flame arresters are used to install various oil products such as crude oil, gasoline, kerosene, diesel, aromatics, sulfur and other chemical materials or other chemical materials on fixed top storage tanks. They are usually used in conjunction with breathing valves. The passage of explosive gas can prevent and suffocate the flames introduced into the storage tank from the outside.
Explosion-proof and fire-proof flame arrester maintenance technology:
1. In order to ensure that the performance of the flame arrester meets the purpose of use, before installing the flame arrester, you must carefully read the instructions provided by the manufacturer, and carefully check whether the label is consistent with the requirements of the installed pipeline.
2. The flow direction mark on the flame arrester must be consistent with the flow direction of the medium.
3. Check once every six months. Check whether the fire barrier is blocked, deformed or corroded.
4. The blocked fire barrier should be cleaned to ensure that each hole is unblocked, and the deformed or corroded fire barrier should be replaced.
5. When cleaning the core of the flame arrester, use high-pressure steam, non-corrosive solvent or compressed air to purge, and do not use sharp hardware scrubbing.
6. When reinstalling the fire barrier, the gasket should be updated and the sealing surface should be clean and undamaged, and no air leakage should be allowed.
Product overview of all-weather drawer corrugated flame arrester:
ZH-1 all-weather drawer type corrugated flame arrestor is used to install various oil products such as crude oil, gasoline, kerosene, diesel, aromatics, sulfur and other chemical materials on fixed top storage tanks. It is usually used in conjunction with breathing valves. The function is to allow flammable and explosive gases to pass through, and to prevent and suffocate the flames introduced into the storage tank from the outside.
This product can be matched with the snorkel or used alone, and other specifications can be provided according to user requirements.
Scope of application of all-weather drawer corrugated flame arrester:
1. It is suitable for storage tanks with a flash point lower than 28°C and Class B oil with a flash point lower than 60°C. It is also suitable for storage tanks with a nitrogen topped dome.
2. Use with breathing valve and breathing manhole.
1. The anti-explosion performance is qualified, and the fire can be prevented every time in thirteen consecutive tests.
2. The fire resistance is qualified, and it can be burnt for 1 hour without tempering.
Product overview of all-weather drawer corrugated flame arrester
1: Product model and name 2. Nominal diameter (DN) 3. Rated flow coefficient KV 4. Nominal pressure and pressure difference 5. Valve body and component materials in the valve 6. Flow characteristics 7. Applicable temperature difficulties 8. Power supply voltage And control signal 9. Whether to bring accessories 10. Use medium composition
Product Keyword Tags>>
Breather valve,Breather valve Manufacturer,Breather Valve Manufacturers in china